How To Wake Up Early: Time Management Tips For Beginners
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’ve been asked by a lot of my clients and followers how I wake up so early. I do so because it is now part of who I am. I wake up between 3:00 A.M. and 5:00 A.M. 95% of the time. It’s because I have so much to do every day. I know what time I can be most productive and get my workout and business done. Plus, I work 12 hour shifts as a Police Sergeant so those days are shot unless I get up early. In my video I share tips on how to wake up early.
How To Wake Up Early
Here are the questions I ask to help you to have purpose for how to wake up early:
- Why do you want to get up early?
- What do you want to accomplish from getting up early?
- How long will it take you to accomplish it?
- How will you feel after you completed your task?
In my video I also share these tips on how to wake up early:
- Set your alarm on your phone: Change the alarm text to an inspirational quote or saying.
- Once your alarm goes off countdown from 5 and then MOVE!!
- Stay consistent and it will become part of who you are.
The book I mentioned in the video is “The 5 Second Rule” by Mel Robbins. I highly recommend it!